Vandalism-protected room terminal in IP54 design with additional sabotage monitoring and integrated sensor call button for safe call activation. The V2A terminal housing serves as a controller for rooms with a voice function and offers connection options for passive units and active bus components. When presence is set, a acoustic display of the call message takes place with the highest priority. Conducting a conversation (only incoming) in the hands-free mode via integrated loudspeaker and microphone in high audio quality due to digital transmission technology, audio parameters optimally adaptable to the respective environment. The receipt of announcements is possible.
With integrated switching technology for passive call and cancellation units (e.g. sensor button) incl. call group monitoring. The input and output parameters are adaptable to the local requirements. The basic configuration and specific configuration settings (sabotage alarm, emergency police call after elapsed time etc.) can take place according to customer requirements.
Local storage of the configuration files including the 8-digit alphanumeric text for the room, audio parameters and special functions. Equipped with a service socket for the configuration module and selector switches for standby current/operating current. Support of the commissioning due to upgraded remote access functions. Installation in conjunction with related flush-mounted installation box.
Integration into the room terminal in the room bus. Upgradable to future system firmware due to forward-looking flash technology.
- Room bus for digital data and audio transmission
- Bed bus
- analogue audio lines for bed-by-bed speaking
- Configuration socket for optional decentralised configuration in conjunction with the configuration module
- Service socket for the connection of analysis tools
- Identification of up to 3 call locations with passive call units
- Standby current/operating current option
- Compatibility mode for DIN VDE 0834: 1991 | from 2000
- Remote access functions